Thursday, January 19, 2012

BEST MIND PUZZLE

1--What has a mouth but never speaks, runs but has no legs and has a bed but never sleeps?
2--If you behead me once I become a piece of furniture; if you behead me twice, I become a partner of "ready"; if you restore me then I become a shelter for animals.
What am I?
3--Whats more powerful than God, more evil than the devil? The poor have, the Rich don't want, and if you have it you will die.
4--My house is green on the outside. My walls are white. My bed is red and full of babies. What am I?
5--Three men eat dinner in a restaurant. The bill is $25. They each put in $10. The waiter brings back five ones. They give the waiter a $2 tip and keep $1 each. So now each person spent $9. If 3x9=$27, plus $2 for tip = $29, where did the other dollar go?
For Solution refer SOLUTION 19/1/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment