Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BEST MIND PUZZLE

1--A bald man loves the color orange that everything in his house is color orange. Orange TV, Orange Sofa, Orange Refrigerator, etc. Everything is really orange. One day, he saw a red comb on the table. He immediately threw it away. Why did he throw it away?

2--You're in a room, with 4 walls a ceiling and a floor. There are no windows and no doors. How do you get out?

3--We're five little items of an everyday sort. You'll find us all in a tennis court. What are we?

4--Look in my face and I am everybody.
Scratch my back and I am nobody.
Let me go and so will your luck,
When the timing is right you will be struck.
One walked through me with an open mind,
While others look confused by my design.
Not always there to horrify,
Many more may multiply.
Speak to me, for I say no lies,
I am known as a truth teller, I can't be denied.

What am I?

5--Speak me with one, spell me with three;
Look through my window and surely you'll see; Forwards or backwards, I am still me.

For Solution refer SOLUTION 10/1/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment