Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BEST MIND PUZZLE

1--I can easily be broken, yet, no one touches me. What am I?

2--I can grow, and eat.
I love water.
On hot weeks I may die.
I also can come in assorted colors.
Most people call me gorgeous.

What am I?

3--A scientist claims that he has discovered an acid that can burn through anything. He learns a bit more about it before putting it in a pot and explaining to some of his co-workers. After about 20 minutes of talking, a man stands up and says "You're a fraud!" why does he say this?

4--I stand tall. I can be any shape or size. It's hard to break me. I can be made of anything. As long I stand tall. What am I?

5--I am a word, a thing, a one.
I'm read both ways, still the same to come.
I can be colorful, a flash of blue.
or maybe a scarlet, or purple too.
I'm in races, you need to be in me.
to start my heart beating to your nice mystery.
If you win, however, this race of new fun,
a trophy is given, of you, and you're DONE.

For Solution refer SOLUTION 11/1/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment