Monday, January 9, 2012

BEST MIND PUZZLE

1--I know this girl named Marie and her dad is an English teacher. He is obsessed with vowels. He has five daughters. He names the first one ChaCha, the second one CheChe, the third one ChiChi, the fourth one ChoCho. What does he name the fifth one?

2--I am said by one letter.
I'm spelled with three.
2 Letters in me.
Im double or single,
Or brown, blue, or green.
I'm read from both ends,
And the same the other way.
What am I?

3--There is a magic garden that will grow any seed you plant in it forever. However, you can only put ten seeds in the garden. You have a choice to put in ten carrot seeds or ten mushroom seeds. How many of each seed do you plant in the garden?

4--There are 2 guys Ted and Fred. Ted bets Fred $100 that he can guess the score of the game before the game even starts! He is right, and Fred is flabbergasted! How does Ted know and what is the score?

5--I look like the elephant and I'm as big as the elephant but I don't have weight at all. What am I?

For solution Refer SOLUTION 9/1/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment