Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BEST MIND PUZZLE

 1--I'm a four-digit number! My 2nd digit is twice greater than my 3rd. The sum of all my digits is thrice greater than my last digit! The product of my 3rd and 4th digits is 12 times greater than the ratio of my 2nd to 3rd. What am I?
 
2--Can you find a 15-letter word that satisfies the following?
Letters 9,5,1,6 spell a part of speech
Letters 13,7,1,2,10,11 spell a verb that means moving up/away after hitting a surface.
Letters 15,12,4 spell a human organ
Letters 3,8,14,3 spell a soft, wet mass or pith
 
3--My maker does not need me.
My purchaser does not want me.
My user does not see me.
What am I?
 
4--I have forests, but no trees.
I have lakes, but no water.
I have roads, but no cars.
What Am I?
 
5--Soft and fragile is my skin
I get my growth in mud
I'm dangerous as much as pretty
For if not careful, I draw blood.
 
For Solution refer SOLUTION 18/1/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment