Thursday, June 2, 2011

BEST MIND PUZZLES

1--You start at one spot on the Earth, and you walk five miles south, five miles east, and five miles north, and you're in the exact same spot that you started. You look to your right and see a bear. What color is it?

2--A man who could not talk went into a store to buy a toothbrush. He made a motion with his finger that looked like he was brushing his teeth, indicating that he would like to buy the toothbrush on the counter. The cashier understands and the man buys the toothbrush. Another man who is blind wants to buy sunglasses. What can he do to make the cashier understand he wants to buy the sunglasses without touching the glasses?

3--Mr. and Mrs. Hibbert have 5 daughters and each daughter has a brother. How many brothers do the 5 daughters have?

4--I have two arms that keep a rhythmical pattern. I move when you want me to, but never when I am not needed. When the clouds cry I help cause less deaths because I let people see. What am I?

5--George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Would Elizabeth be drinking coffee or soda?


For Solution refer SOLUTION 02/06/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment