Monday, June 6, 2011

BEST JOKES (PART 17)_KIDS JOKES

Two boys were playing marble and suddenly rushed to the hospital.
Smaller boy told to the doctor, “I have swallowed a marble.”
marbles.jpg
Doctor: “I see, Is this your brother with you?” asked to the older boy.
The other boy replied “No, I own the marble.”

**********************************************************************************

TEACHER : What a pair of strange socks you’re wearing, one is green and the other is blue with red spots !!
15484730thm.gif
PAPPU: Yes, it’s really strange. I’ve got another pair just like that at home.

**********************************************************************************

Teacher: Johnny, name two pronouns.
3238598thm.gif
Johnny: Who, me?
Teacher: Very good!

 *********************************************************************************

During an English lesson, the teacher notices that a boy was not paying attention to him.
Teacher:Pappu, join these two sentences together. I was cycling to school. I saw a dead body.
3238620thm.gif
Pappu: (thinking for a while) I saw a dead body cycling to school.


**********************************************************************************

Ek chote bacche ne apani pregnant mummy se pucha : Isme kya hai?
Pregnant
Mummy : Issme pyara sa Baby hai.
Baccha : Itana pyara tha to khaya kyu ussko?




http://www.jokesduniya.com/category/children-and-kids-jokes/page/3/

No comments:

Post a Comment