Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BEST MIND PUZZLES

1--Lola goes to her friend's house to study for a quiz. While they're studying, they get hungry so they go to the refrigerator to see what they could eat. Inside, they find two apples, an ounce of cheese, a gallon of milk, and a pizza. They eat the apples, cheese, and pizza and drink the milk. What's left in Lola's refrigerator?

2--Until I am measured,
   I am not known.
  Yet how you miss me,
  When I have flown.

What am I?

3--Nico is the 94th contestant in a radio station contest to win a free car, he has to go in a room with no clock   no watch or anything that tells time and he has to walk out 30 minutes later. He has a lighter and a candle that will burn in exactly one hour,( supplied by the radio station) and he has nothing to measure the candle with. Then Nico walks out 30 minutes later to win the car. How did he do it?

4--I end big I start good I'm two in huggin and I surround good white dog. What am I?

5--I dig out tiny caves in which
  I store Gold and Silver
  I  build bridges of Silver
  I make Crowns of Gold,
  The Smallest you can imagine,
  Sooner or later you will need me,
  yet you're afraid of me.
  Who Am I?


For Solution refer SOLUTION 01/06/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment