Saturday, May 28, 2011

BEST MIND PUZZLES

1--I married many women, but I am not yet married. Who am I?

2--I am black, red and green. I taste good with other food but not my own. What am I?

3--I am the fighter of good, believer in bad. I help the weak but soon make them sad. If you use me in the right tone, you see all the beauty and kindness I'm shown but yet, if you take me and use me in spite, you shall make me mad, for the words are not right. What am I?

4--A magician was at a carnival bragging about how he could hold his breath under water for 6 minutes. A boy walked up and told him, "I can stay under water for 10 minutes! But if I can't, I'll pay you $100, but if I do, you have to pay me $100." The magician ended up having to give the boy $100. How did the boy get the money?

5--If a bottle of orange juice sells for $1.00, and the juice itself is worth 90c more than the bottle, what is the value of the bottle?

Hint: It's NOT 10 cents.

For Solution refer SOLUTION 28/05/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment